Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ringmaster Leveling Guide

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mishy
Spam Patrol
Spam Patrol
Mishy

Ringmaster Leveling Guide Empty
PostSubject: Ringmaster Leveling Guide   Ringmaster Leveling Guide EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:31 am

Ringmaster Leveling Guide:
Have you been wondering how to level a Ringmaster? I bet yes, but how?, Is it that hard?, Is it that easy? Or it's natural?

I would say, in my opinion. It is pretty easy. I'm gonna share my experience on how I leveled my Assist to Ringmaster.

First: After you did the Assist Quest. Don't waste your whole stat points in STA or INT. But add it to STR and a little bit of STA to live. I know that some of you might be wondering, Why STR? I thought this was a RM Leveling Guide? Eh, Yeah it is. It's easy for you to level up since the EXP is very fast. But It's up to you if you won't follow this step but I know that It'll be easy than having pure INT or STA.

Second: Stay with that build until level 80 till you got the skill " Merkaba Hanzelrusha "

P.S: If you got a leecher/tanker then that's easy for you. this is only for those who doesn't have so that they can mob. If you don't want to be an AOE RM but you want to be a Full-Support RM. Then just change until you become a Hero.

Third: If you have a max " Merkaba Hanzelrusha "" then it's time to you to " RESTAT " which you can buy at the Cash Shop Seller located in any town/city.

P.S: Merkaba Hanzelrusha - Enemies take damage in an area around you. Once it's cast, it has a cooldown of 10 seconds. Within that time, Merkaba will hit 5 times at the spot it's been cast..

Fourth: Use the Restat and add your stat points to STA (If you want AOE RM) and INT (If you want full support RM). You can also try to mix things up. like for AOE RM you can have 110 INT then the rest for STA.

Fifth: Level up till you get 120 and change to master. Repeat the steps again till you got Hero.

This is a simple guide by me. I'm not sure if it's useful to all of you but I did my best to share this to all of you.

Thank you for reading and I hope it helped.

If you got any questions PM Me~ :D
Back to top Go down
Ruri

Ruri

Location : That which does not kill me, HAD BETTER RUN PRETTY DAMN FAST.

PostSubject: Re: Ringmaster Leveling Guide   Ringmaster Leveling Guide EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:28 am

Well if you have tanker, you can go just pure str till 80.
[I was actualy tanking formyself untill i got to 95 for Remingster Set, which is the best for AoE RM.]

You should add the spots to level where too, such as 83-86/87 on Augs etc.

Also add the pros and cons of each stick RM's might be useing. (Gstick/Astick/LGstick/Bstick)
For example im useing Bstick since it add's the most Atc Rate, if i wanted more HP i would use either Astick which adds 10% HP or Gstick which add's 15% HP, LGstick is for thoues who can't afford Bstick.

Anyway pretty decent guide there. :>
Back to top Go down
Mishy
Spam Patrol
Spam Patrol
Mishy

PostSubject: Re: Ringmaster Leveling Guide   Ringmaster Leveling Guide EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:41 am

Why thank you for that idea and for sharing your thoughts as well.

And sure I'll be adding that later on. gonna take a shower for a while~ :P
Back to top Go down
Remedy
Sexy Police
Sexy Police
Remedy

PostSubject: Re: Ringmaster Leveling Guide   Ringmaster Leveling Guide EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:11 am

What about the different types of RM?
You completely missed out Mercrack RMs, which is the best way of levelling.
Back to top Go down
Mishy
Spam Patrol
Spam Patrol
Mishy

PostSubject: Re: Ringmaster Leveling Guide   Ringmaster Leveling Guide EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:52 am

You can add your guides here guys.

If you want to. and yeah. :P mobbing~ :3

I'll edit this tomorrow. I'm sleeeeepy. XD;
Back to top Go down
Ruri

Ruri

PostSubject: Re: Ringmaster Leveling Guide   Ringmaster Leveling Guide EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:53 am

Remedy wrote:
What about the different types of RM?
You completely missed out Mercrack RMs, which is the best way of levelling.

I guess thats faster and such, but I for sure don't concider that the 'best' way to level. :P
Of course thats just me, other people will think different.
Back to top Go down
Wolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Ringmaster Leveling Guide   Ringmaster Leveling Guide EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 4:40 am

i think going full STA and cracking ur way to 80 is fast as well right? i think AOE lvling is faster than soloing enemies.. unless u have equips with nice stats, especially ur weapons... then again.. that's just me =P
Back to top Go down
Ruri

Ruri

PostSubject: Re: Ringmaster Leveling Guide   Ringmaster Leveling Guide EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:25 am

You do have a point there.
But useing BurstCrack above level80 is just not in my style.
Back to top Go down
Wolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Ringmaster Leveling Guide   Ringmaster Leveling Guide EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 8:27 am

that's why u only crack till 80.. den u can merk ur way to hero :D
Back to top Go down
Ruri

Ruri

PostSubject: Re: Ringmaster Leveling Guide   Ringmaster Leveling Guide EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 8:33 am

True that.

RM's are the best class after Vaggies.
After all Vaggies are Hawt.
Back to top Go down
Erikaaa

Erikaaa

PostSubject: Re: Ringmaster Leveling Guide   Ringmaster Leveling Guide EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 2:27 pm

assist class is the only 1st job that can aoe fast (lvl 28) only a acro can aoe as 1st job also (lvl 50)
there for assist lvls the fastest due to the aoeing.
Back to top Go down
Ruri

Ruri

PostSubject: Re: Ringmaster Leveling Guide   Ringmaster Leveling Guide EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 2:28 pm

Well at early levels it's just to damn easy to lvl [even in eFlyff], so if everyone had AoE skills that would just kind of ruin the game [Early stage].
Back to top Go down
Erikaaa

Erikaaa

PostSubject: Re: Ringmaster Leveling Guide   Ringmaster Leveling Guide EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 2:33 pm

indeed lvling as 1vs1 in this flyff would be like 1 hour from lvl 1 to 60
didn't got my time as aoe but it was like 40 mins or so so like 20 mins faster.
in the begining it's fast.
but indeed 20 mins is not a great difference :D
Back to top Go down
Wolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Ringmaster Leveling Guide   Ringmaster Leveling Guide EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 1:42 pm

20 mins is a big difference on how much money u can make.... especially for beginners... IMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ringmaster Leveling Guide   Ringmaster Leveling Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

Ringmaster Leveling Guide
Page 1 of 1